Formulated with patented heparan sulfate analog (HSA) and niacinamide, this cream helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and crepiness around the eyes, resulting in firmer, smoother-looking skin. It also reduces redness and hyperpigmentation while visibly minimizing under-eye bags.
Illuminé Eye Cream
A deeply hydrating eye cream that helps diminish the appearance of dark circles, redness, fine lines, and puffiness around the eyes
This variant is currently sold out.
- Product details
- What the science says
- How to use it
- Featured ingredients list
What you should know:Treats these skin concerns:
Ideal for these skin types:
- dark circles
- fine lines and wrinkles
- loss of firmness
- sun damage
- under-eye bags
- uneven texture
fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-freeSuitable for these skin tones:Fair Type ILight Type IIMedium Type IIITan Type IVBrown Type VDeep Type VI
Learn more about how we use the Fitzpatrick scale
- Heparan sulfate is a natural sugar found in the body that’s essential for skin health. As we age, our bodies lose their natural stores of it, which leads to increased skin dehydration and inflammation.
- Heparan sulfate analog (HSA) is a stable compound with a lower molecular weight than naturally occurring heparan sulfate, which is too large to penetrate the skin when applied topically. Senté’s patented HSA effectively delivers the active ingredient into the skin where it works to prevent transepidermal water loss and support collagen and elastin fibers
- Studies using HSA have shown that it has significant benefits for enhancing hydration, reducing transepidermal water loss, and improving the appearance of wrinkles as well as skin tone.
- In a clinical study, 93% of participants agreed that Senté Illuminé Eye Cream improved the appearance of dark circles.
Apply morning and night to the skin underneath and around your eyes.RealSelf tips:
Eye cream should be the last step of your nighttime skin-care routine and the second-to-last step in the morning—when sunscreen should always be the final product applied.
The skin beneath your eyes is some of the most delicate on your body, so avoid rubbing the area too aggressively during application. Instead, use your ring finger to dot cream around the orbital area, then pat in gently until absorbed. You naturally use less pressure with this finger than you would with your index finger, and patting ensures that you don’t pull or tug the skin.
Full ingredients list:
Heparan sulfate analog (HSA): HSA has been shown to promote the formation of healthy skin structure and optimal cell function, for firmer, more elastic, stronger skin. It has also been shown to expand the skin’s ability to hold water, for enhanced hydration and a reduction in transepidermal water loss. This low-molecular-weight variation of heparan sulfate was developed to be easily absorbed into the skin, for maximum penetration.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Heparan Sulfate, Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Plankton Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-18, Behenyl Alcohol, C20-22 Alcohols, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Propanediol, Arginine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, 3,3,5-Trimethylcyclohexyl Succinate Dimethylamide, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Blue 1, Red 40