Dermal Repair Cream goes beyond surface hydration, absorbing deeply in order to restore the skin’s natural healing ability. Formulated with patented heparan sulfate analog (HSA), it is clinically shown to diminish the appearance of wrinkles as it aids in skin renewal and repair. The unique formulation is appropriate for compromised and sensitive skin types, both pre- and post-procedure.
Dermal Repair Cream
A deeply hydrating, anti-aging cream moisturizer that reduces visible redness, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, and improves skin tone and texture
This variant is currently sold out.
- Product details
- What the science says
- How to use it
- Featured ingredients list
What you should know:Treats these skin concerns:
Ideal for these skin types:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- sun damage
fragrance-free, gluten-free, paraben-freeSuitable for these skin tones:Fair Type ILight Type IIMedium Type IIITan Type IVBrown Type VDeep Type VI
Learn more about how we use the Fitzpatrick scale
- Heparan sulfate is a natural sugar found in the body that’s essential for skin health. As we age, our bodies lose their natural stores of it, which leads to increased skin dehydration and inflammation.
- Heparan sulfate analog (HSA) is a stable compound with a lower molecular weight than naturally occurring heparan sulfate, which is too large to penetrate the skin when applied topically. Senté’s patented HSA effectively delivers the active ingredient into the skin where it works to prevent transepidermal water loss and support collagen and elastin fibers.
- Studies using HSA have shown that it has significant benefits for enhancing hydration, reducing transepidermal water loss, and improving the appearance of wrinkles as well as skin tone.
- In a clinical study, 93% of subjects showed an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles after four weeks of use.
Apply morning and night to clean skin. Can be used alone or layered on top of your favorite Senté treatment serum.
Moisturizers work best when they are used in tandem with serums, which have higher concentrations of active ingredients. Pair yours with the Senté Dermal Contour Pressed Serum, for firming, or the Senté Bio Complete Serum, for fine lines and wrinkles.
Antioxidants are an integral part of any skin-care routine, as they help protect your skin against environmental free radicals like pollution, smoke, and radiation that can damage skin cells and cause premature aging.
Prevent additional sun damage and hyperpigmentation by applying a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 daily, to protect your skin.
Full ingredients list:
Heparan sulfate analog (HSA): HSA has been shown to promote the formation of healthy skin structure and optimal cell function, for firmer, more elastic, stronger skin. It has also been shown to expand the skin’s ability to hold water, for enhanced hydration and a reduction in transepidermal water loss. This low-molecular-weight variation of heparan sulfate was developed to be easily absorbed into the skin, for maximum penetration.
Green tea extract: This gentle antioxidant soothes skin and protects against free radical damage.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Heparan Sulfate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA